Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Lucy One Two @Lucy12
31 January, 10:53
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
When I first started studying herbalism and learned the history of medicine, it started to open my eyes to all the corruption going on. An excellent book on this topic is "Green Pharmacy: The History and Evolution of Western Herbal Medicine, by Barbara Griggs."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
31 January, 01:06
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
Me too @lucy12 🙏💗 My eyes were wide open when i first leanred about Dr Hoxsey's story 20 years ago and how his clinics were shut down and he and his family had to flee the country bc their lives were in danger bc he had discovered an herbal cancer formula... to do this day I beleive he still has a cliinic inTijuana Mexico. 💗🙏. https://www.amazon.com/Hox...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 05:42
yes indeed~ John D Rockefeller was a nasty vril lizard~ still trying to hand onto life until the very end with his cript keeper grip~ he lived on~ just transferred into a newer vessel
the evil goes beyond our nightmares~ the lengths they have gone ~ [their] Eugenics, big pharma, adrenochrome~ literally sucking the life right out of Humanity
Two images posted ~ the man in the end was far from Human & God, their pacts are with Lucifer

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 05:44
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Kay Eski @KayEski
28 January, 01:38
Are there more pages to it?

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
28 January, 03:17
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
Good question, that's all i found so far.. I would love to know if there are more too!💗

Guin Evere @Guinevere
27 January, 02:17
It was discussed in the Truth About Cancer. This is an excellent interview with Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki. Start at 6 minutes in. The information about Auschwitz is not widely known either (13 minute marker). It was slave labor to build the largest industrial plant in wartime Europe. https://youtu.be/-acnmbTlu...

Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 02:13
i never knew this... I did know that not all medical doctors are trained in nutrition. prevention is better than cure and NATURAL is always best! It hasnt been about health for a long time - ppl can research from the ground up but choose not to. America is leading the world in diseases/illnesses. its a shame but O pray more ppl wake up w each day we share info! thanks for sharing this!

Kay Eski @KayEski
28 January, 01:37
In response Tara USA to his Publication
Watch "Fall of the cabal" deleted from YT, still on bitchute, eye opener to many things. Ther are sequel episodes as well. All worth watching.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts