NEO ONE @Neo
17 August, 06:46
Are you awake yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Isn't it comforting to have felt this stick in the arm was a bad thing from the very start?
My wife and me both were in EMS back in the 80s and 90s. Talk then among that community was that vaccines were not in our best intrest even though we sorta believed the intent was mostly good.
But living through those times as well thru today it has become crystal clear the intentions have become quite sinister.
I've had the absolute displeasure to see any number of videos as well read articles clearly stating the same time period, and results.
Prepare yourselves for what may come. In that if you have not had this stick you may be one of a very very small number in your community to be left standing. No scare tactic here. Just a matter of fact. Those who are able to avoid this stick will become sought after and thrust into the roles as -the go to folks, for those left as well those affected.
Get your heads right, right now.
God bless us all.
09:03 PM - Aug 17, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
David Mulloy @singindavey
17 August, 10:29
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
As I have said All Along... It's Not "Vaccination"
it is "Execution!! Right now, or two Years From Now, The End Results will Be the Same!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 August, 10:49
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
extermination