Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 August, 09:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Isn't it comforting to have felt this stick in the arm was a bad thing from the very start?
My wife and me both were in EMS back in the 80s and 90s. Talk then among that community was that vaccines were not in our best intrest even though we sorta believed the intent was mostly good.
But living through those times as well thru today it has become crystal clear the intentions have become quite sinister.
I've had the absolute displeasure to see any number of videos as well read articles clearly stating the same time period, and results.
Prepare yourselves for what may come. In that if you have not had this stick you may be one of a very very small number in your community to be left standing. No scare tactic here. Just a matter of fact. Those who are able to avoid this stick will become sought after and thrust into the roles as -the go to folks, for those left as well those affected.
Get your heads right, right now.
God bless us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
17 August, 10:29
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
As I have said All Along... It's Not "Vaccination"
it is "Execution!! Right now, or two Years From Now, The End Results will Be the Same!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
17 August, 08:40
I have several family members who have been jabbed. I ought to mentally and spiritually prepare myself because I am probably going to go to many funerals in the next couple of years. Until then, I will do my best to love them despite our differences. I am angry that they swallowed so many lies. I am angry that the lies they believe to be true are killing them and dividing us. They are not bad people. They don’t deserve this. I wish there was something I can say to them to make them realize the truth. And to those who have done this to my family and friends, Abandon a Hope, Ye who enter here. Enjoy Hell.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 August, 06:55
True and well said. 😔