Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
17 August, 10:49
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I was following Tina at the beginning of all of this on Twitter until I got the boot. She is truly stellar! She is clear- and fierce! A true kick ass Patriot! Yes - absolutely get her in Congress! I love her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
17 August, 10:17
Love her! What is her name so i can give to her campaign?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MMJ Schu @Schu420
17 August, 10:25
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Optical Awakenings @Unite
17 August, 09:56
I wouldn't piss her off if I was you😜

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
17 August, 09:54
❤️She's a pistol!! Love her energy! 🔫💣🗽

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 August, 09:43
Go Tina Go!!! A true Patriot

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 August, 09:38
👍👍 LOVE HER PUT HER IN OFFICE

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 August, 09:25
She is a firecracker!