Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How do you identify thousands of corrupt businesses and organizations ran by corrupted minds?

Make the “leaders” believe they are going along with [their] “plan” but in reality they’re falling into a trap.

This is psychological warfare at it’s finest.

#Biblical
03:52 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
05 September, 07:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wonder why nobody calls out the healthcare industry??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 August, 05:14
I have been looking for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 August, 12:23
Genius! Hospitals, clinics, businesses, and anybody else mandating the poison jab will be held accountable!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 August, 08:54
personally I am witnessing Health care organizations in my community caught up in the trap. I am learning the one I am part of is not. I have known at a gut level I am emloyed in a safe place.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 August, 05:14
Better than the best spy novel ever written !!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 August, 04:51
Nobody will miss McDonald's. Walmart can slide into Hell, too. Nuke all tech companies, and it's a good start.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 02:57
Anyone that cant see the damn pure genius of 5 yrs of literally forcing ALL these evils asses to out themselves.... well... just not really paying attention!

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
16 August, 08:06

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 August, 03:17
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
there were no airplanes on 9/11 except on TV through CGI

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
18 August, 04:58
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
👀 Nice catch! ThankQ ❤️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 August, 05:31
The Massachusetts Teachers association and the department of education here as well as every single city in the state. Unfortunately many of the cities are very liberal.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 August, 05:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Salem, MA has a satanic temple for them to worship in.

SPORTS @SPORTS
16 August, 04:27
But if it never ends, then it is all absolutely meaningless.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 August, 04:20
Amen.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 August, 04:08
Corrupted minds= Psychopaths.

NEO ONE @Neo
16 August, 03:59
I love it. These people are stuppid.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 02:55
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
They cant help themselves they are trapped in their rituals!
smiles

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 August, 03:55
Just what the Doqtor ordered....