Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 09:43 (E)
You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️
I Love Each and Every One of YOU as The Children of God You Are. My Love is Unconditional, and My Strength is God Given. I AM Grateful to God For You All Being Here Now Together. https://youtu.be/5rOiW_xY-... 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 August, 08:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
When people learn to take God serious and get serious about sincerely asking, praying, confiding and believing, they will see the power he wields and what he has in store for them, which is always far more than they could have asked for on their own! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
AMEN Brother! Faith over fear, Spirit over Flesh, Whatever it takes as long as I stand with GOD, nothing can steal my Soul.

Father strengthen us all for these days to come. 🙏
08:39 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 August, 08:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sometimes folks get to their absolute breaking point, being, frustrated, fearful, remorseful, lost, confused, dejected, angry and finally despondent.
These are the times that try ones soul, again calling up and out to our creator with absolute faith in our requests is what starts the miracles in motion.
He gives you what you need and always a little bit more just to remind you of just how awesome He is! ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 August, 09:26
💯👍😎...❤️🙏✝️🙌

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 August, 09:53
Yes... and thank you.