Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
31 January, 11:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well you can spend more with US here at AnonUp!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Schreiber @Ourlady40years
30 January, 10:36
I GOT SUSPENDED ON JANUARY 6th, I miss GENERAL FLYNN FOLLOWING ME AND LIN WOOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
29 January, 11:10
Suspended me the 21st.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 January, 01:27
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Same here, looks like a big purge that day.

Kathleen Stevenson @K614Stevenson
29 January, 10:58
They suspended me on Wed! Was it Something I said?🤣🤣 Trying to decide if I will return

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
29 January, 10:25
Twitter suspension is a badge of honor. Dead birds unite.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 January, 10:49
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
That is exactly how I feel about it!!!! If I wasn't hitting the target, I wouldn't have been a threat and would not have been suspended. They dislike truth

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
29 January, 05:49
got me on same day- screw twatter!

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
29 January, 12:48
Me Too VK !! 4 tines diff accounts i didnt go back

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
29 January, 12:11
Me too!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 January, 11:27
fookers being fooky

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 January, 11:13
me too and I'm a nobody. We're all here together!

Sacha Barnes @SachaB144
29 January, 10:57
Same! small account and didnt post much and they got me!

Alighthalo ARE @Alighthalo
29 January, 06:47
My 4th account got suspended last night. This is ridiculous.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
29 January, 04:54
They're so desperate ... I am just there to see who posts what & when ... i spy on twitter that's all

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 January, 05:02
wE here too, gots kicked out the Yuppy twatter party

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 03:28
twitter did not like my small account either. would go through it all, get a new account then suspended. 7 times enough. glad to be with family again in a safer place

betsy ross @BetsyRoss
29 January, 02:01
me too. I posted about the gamestop news and commented. That was it.

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
29 January, 12:47
Same

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
29 January, 12:02
Well, all the "Cool Kids" are HERE anyway. #fooktwitter

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
28 January, 11:38
You're in good company.

All Well @AllWell
28 January, 11:27
These people are stupid. they are suspending all of us and are left with fake bot subscribers

All Well @AllWell
28 January, 11:27
These people are stupid. they are suspending all of us and are left with fake bot subscribers

Navy93 ... @Navy93
28 January, 11:23
fook em'

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 January, 10:34
now i have something in common with a legend.... priceless 😁

Bob Blackwell @RLB63
28 January, 10:29
Got me too.......won't let me back....

We the People @grandmatobe
28 January, 10:28
They got me too. I'm here until djt returns somewhere

Texas Patriot @Kika369
28 January, 10:16
I got suspended too...i guess they are doing away with all of us, proud deplorables!
Save America 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Dee Dee @Black_Dove
28 January, 10:07
same! Suspended the 5th time and i never posted or retweeted anything. That place is the worst!

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
28 January, 10:07
This Place has ran the Best so Far..😊🇺🇸

shari asbury @shariasbury
28 January, 09:59
me2 🤠

Justice Chaser @JusticeChaser
28 January, 09:43
Me too, for the 5th time....