Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You are not even close to being done, the strength within You has been granted by God himself, let go of that which pulls you down into despair, lay it at the cross, and merge with that Loving Grace ever replenishing and flowing free. Keep Going.
09:01 AM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 August, 03:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

https://youtu.be/AAYt88GIZ...
Austin French - Rest For Your Soul (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

New song โ€œRest For Your Soulโ€ from Austin Frenchโ€™s Wake Up Sleeper EP. Listen or Download now at the links below.Apple: https://smarturl.it/WakeUpSleeper/app...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 July, 01:34
AMEN THANK YOU GOD THE FATHER JESUS CHRIST THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY THROUGH ETERNITY !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 01:36
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
AMEN! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 01:27
#NeverGiveUp
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

04 July, 01:29
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 07:50
Amen!

10 November, 07:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank You Jesus!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

02 November, 11:21
Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live from YouTube Space New York) - YouTube

Casting Crowns performs Praise You In This Storm live from the YouTube studio space in New York! Click to watch the new music video for โ€œScars In Heavenโ€ by ...

26 November, 08:50

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
14 September, 09:04
TY for encouraging words in perfect timing ~ thanking GOD for HIS strength to keeping going ~ in JESUS name!!!

19 September, 08:58
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
In Jesus Name may it be...๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 September, 12:08
Thank you I needed this...Patriot Veronica died today #ThePeoplesBridge

14 September, 12:13
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I know she went home. God has big things in store for Her. Her Love for God and Humanity will empower so many more to stand and cause so many more to awaken, although we cannot understand it here, God has a plan, it is perfect, and Veronica is always with us, I know she would tell us to Get Up and Share More Love. So I just want to say, I Love YOU So Very Much. Tomorrow will be better. God Bless You. ๐Ÿ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 September, 01:38
I needed to read this tonight, Jason. Thank you, my friend and brother!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโœ๏ธ God bless you!

12 September, 01:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
God Bless You Sister. All-Ways HE is With YOU. Focus not on this storm but instead Jesus and Our Father alone. You will find the strength needed, and no matter what we have been promised even if its not in this flesh, its is FOREVER!

Selah 321 @Selah
01 September, 08:40
Thank you.

03 September, 10:50
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
God Bless You. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

03 September, 10:50
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
God Bless You. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 August, 09:16
Thank you needed that reminder. Daughter's fiance just passed this morning. Needed that reminder as I sit emotionally exhausted having watched my daughter grieve. Grateful to God for all being freely given to my daughter in her time of sorrow. Humanity is not lost I saw it today. On my knees letting the burden be lifted.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 September, 12:30
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
My prayers are with your family, I am sorry for your pain ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
01 September, 12:47
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
27 August, 06:09
... because my Yoke is Light.

27 August, 11:45
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 August, 09:54
sweet music to my ears...good morning Jason and God blessโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

26 August, 06:08
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
God Bless You always sweet soul. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
21 August, 08:57
I needed thisโ€ฆthank you! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

26 August, 06:07
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
May God bless and watch over You always Sister. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
-1 Corinthians 15:57

Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
15 August, 02:24
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

15 August, 04:36
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™