Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 09:01
You are not even close to being done, the strength within You has been granted by God himself, let go of that which pulls you down into despair, lay it at the cross, and merge with that Loving Grace ever replenishing and flowing free. Keep Going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 September, 12:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you I needed this...Patriot Veronica died today #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I know she went home. God has big things in store for Her. Her Love for God and Humanity will empower so many more to stand and cause so many more to awaken, although we cannot understand it here, God has a plan, it is perfect, and Veronica is always with us, I know she would tell us to Get Up and Share More Love. So I just want to say, I Love YOU So Very Much. Tomorrow will be better. God Bless You. 🙏
12:13 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 September, 12:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 September, 12:22
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Amen. May Your heart be filled with Love, May Your spirit be strong, May Your hurt be eased, May Peace find place within You, and May God Be with You All-ways. 🙏