Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 July, 10:06
Do Not lose Faith in GOD, He HAS brought Us all this far. You Know He is in control, You have been standing in this pocket for those You care so much about while You are sharing Truth, waking our brothers and sisters, just as GOD has planned for You. The plan has always been Gods. No matter what we face we stand mightily knowing God is right there with us, strengthening us, protecting us, loving us. Every step of the way HE is There, He is who we look to and give praise for the forgiveness He has gifted us through Christ, as we are grateful for all of everything we have, and all we experience, no matter how hard it is, He knows why it had to be just that way. All will be Ok, We know how this ends, and Freedom is the the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Keep going, Stay Strong, Do Not Worry about the illusionary world which is sending distractions to allow fear and questioning to enter You mind. Do Not Allow this, Stay with GOD always. Its Not Easy but there is no other way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
15 August, 07:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN ❣️Your words are always so positive and motivating. Thank you so much for encouraging us - the people 👍🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Amen. God is so very good to us and it is time for all to awaken to the loving truths that he has given us each. It is His spirit that guides me and I thank Him everyday for all the blessings He has poured upon us all. Thank You for being here with us, I Love You all so very much.

Please keep going, God With Us All, till the very end.
08:21 AM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 August, 04:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❣️🙏