Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Do Not lose Faith in GOD, He HAS brought Us all this far. You Know He is in control, You have been standing in this pocket for those You care so much about while You are sharing Truth, waking our brothers and sisters, just as GOD has planned for You. The plan has always been Gods. No matter what we face we stand mightily knowing God is right there with us, strengthening us, protecting us, loving us. Every step of the way HE is There, He is who we look to and give praise for the forgiveness He has gifted us through Christ, as we are grateful for all of everything we have, and all we experience, no matter how hard it is, He knows why it had to be just that way. All will be Ok, We know how this ends, and Freedom is the the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Keep going, Stay Strong, Do Not Worry about the illusionary world which is sending distractions to allow fear and questioning to enter You mind. Do Not Allow this, Stay with GOD always. Its Not Easy but there is no other way.
10:06 AM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 January, 10:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
my anger is 10 I know its know its not good i need to get it out of my system crying and angry is not good . its time to bow my head in sorrow πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 11:57
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Look where he has brought You now. God Bless You. πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
11 November, 09:40
Amen and AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

11 November, 09:40
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
In Christs Name, Amen. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 August, 08:34
Amen

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
15 August, 07:56
AMEN ❣️Your words are always so positive and motivating. Thank you so much for encouraging us - the people πŸ‘πŸ€—

15 August, 08:21
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Amen. God is so very good to us and it is time for all to awaken to the loving truths that he has given us each. It is His spirit that guides me and I thank Him everyday for all the blessings He has poured upon us all. Thank You for being here with us, I Love You all so very much.

Please keep going, God With Us All, till the very end.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 July, 11:24
Thanks I really needed this today! Im tired!

29 July, 12:44
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
We are all with You, God is with Us. I Pray He may allow You to feel refreshed within His Loving Merciful Grace, and May He energize us all for the days ahead.

Psalm 34:17
Yet when holy lovers of God cry out to him with all their hearts, the Lord will hear them and come to rescue them from all their troubles.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

27 July, 07:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Amen. God Bless Us All!!!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
18 July, 05:39
❀️ So very true.

18 July, 07:25
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 July, 09:13
God always has a plan of redemption. When we read His Word we can see that over and over again. Trust Jesus. πŸ˜‡

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 11:12
Amen and Amen.

Selah 321 @Selah
02 July, 12:40
Amen

02 July, 12:53
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 July, 12:30
thank you thank you thank you I hate when people focus on the other side I will never speak that name! God is My Savior Jesus Christ is my Lord! there is no other! the more we bring awareness to the other side the more we bring acceptance to another side and the more strength we give him! only speak of God only speak of Jesus only speak of good only speak of love

01 July, 10:07
Our God is an Awesome God with Lyrics - YouTube

This video is for worship purposes. We do not own the music, footage, or rights.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 07:45
Here's the original https://youtu.be/2w2b033DX...
Awesome God - Rich Mullins w/ Lyrics - YouTube

Awesome God by Rich Mullins w/ lyrics :DOur God is an Awesome God and he's Awesome, so totally Awesome, and this is so awesome, that God is Awesome! :D