Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
15 August, 02:16
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Again, time to walk the talk. They say, the people need to see the truth. Truth has been screaming for quite awhile now. Either do it, or shut up. Enough already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
15 August, 09:02
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 August, 12:15
πŸ™πŸŒΏque justice arrive

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 August, 12:02

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 August, 12:01

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 August, 11:58

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 August, 12:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
You Have Me Crying Dan! Happy Tears! I Don’t Think Before Oct Tho, I Pray We Make It! God Bless The Children Suffering! Prayers For All! WWG1WGAWW!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 August, 01:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication