CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 August, 09:18
desantis fighting the deep state from a forced lockdown

“I am proud to announce the opening of this rapid response unit to offer lifesaving monoclonal antibody therapies for Floridians,” said DeSantis. “We also look forward to setting up a long-term site at the Jacksonville Public Library and additional long-term sites across the state. These treatments have been proven successful, with clinical trials resulting in a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death for COVID patients.”

Monoclonal antibody strike teams will also be deployed directly to long-term care facilities as well.

https://miami.cbslocal.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 August, 09:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Did you catch the FDA's tag line that REJENERON is not a substitute for having a VAXX? Looks like FDA is going to approve the deadly VAXXs very soon. Allegedly sometime in September.

House Bill 4980 recently introduced will prohibit travel between states whether by car, plane, foot or other means unless vaxxed. There will be checkpoints set up like East Germany and they WILL COLLECT you if you are unvaxxed. I believe this is what Juan O'Savin said people will innocently walk right into the trap and "WILL DIE". Ex: Vacation, moving.

I guess the Patriots will just sit peacefully and watch this? For true Patriots that will be the straw that breaks the camels back for rebellion. They have said from the beginning to armor up. Get ready we're almost there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 August, 10:07
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THIS. i SEE IT AND i AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT.

MY FAMILY ARE SHEEP AND ARE BRAINWASHED. I WILL LOSE MY MID IF SOMEONE DIES, BUT SO FAR ONLY SICK FROM THE CHINA BIO WEAPON VIRUS.

I ABSOUTELY BELIEVE THAT IF THEY CAN LOSK US UP IN FEMA CAMPS THEY WILL DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT.

AND YES, THIS IS WHY DESANTIS WANTS REGENERON TREATMENTS. HE HAS ORDERED THOUSANDS OF THESE, TO BE AVIAILABLE TO HELP, NOT KILL PEOPLE.

IT IS A LESSER OF 2 EVILS.

PEOPLE PLEASE WAKE UP, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TO BE VAXXED TO TRAVEL, THEN THE NEXT STEP IS A FEMA CAMP FOR UNVAXXED.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 August, 10:17
Sadly, if FEMA camps is where an unvaxxed goes, the unvaxxed really need to give serious thought to whether they will permit it. That means gunfire or taking yourself out. The vaxx will exterminate in a very painful manner. There is no place to hide from these freaks. We have to face them head on. If you are trapped you are like a trapped animal and they fight to their death as they know they are going to be killed. Time to give thought to whether you join up with others and make a plan or work alone. I don't think alone is the best approach but if it is all you have it's better than just sitting there doing nothing and waiting for them to come for you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 August, 10:22
i AGREE 100 PERCENT.

HOWEVER, I AM CAREFUL NOT TO SAY ANYTHIUNG THAT MIGHT BE CONSTRUED AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BECAUSE THE FBILIE KNOCKED ON MY DOOR IN MAY, AND SAIUS THAT A TROLL EMAILED AN ALLEGED OLD PARLER POST SAYING THAT IT WAS A COMPLAINT TO DOMESTIC TERRORISM. THEY TOLD ME I WAS NOT IN TROUBLE, BUT IT WAS FIRST AMENDMENT, AND A PLEA TO TRUMOP TO ARREST CRIMINALS INCLUDIG DEATH PENALTY. IT WAS STUFF I READ ONLINE ALL THE TIME LAST YEAR AFTER THE ELECTION FRAUD. AND FBI OEPENED A FILE ON ME, A LAW ABIDIUNG CITIZEN, AND DECIDED TO BE THE SOCIAL MEDIA POLICE FOR BIDAN.

SO I ALWAYS WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THIS, TO PREVENT YOU FROM HAVING SOME TROLL PAID BY C)A/fblIE TO ENTRAP PATRIOTS.

I SEND THIS MESSAGE WITH LOVE AND CARE TO YOU TODAY, AND WITH AMERICA IN MY HEART EVERY DAY ALL DAY.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 August, 10:29
Thank you for telling me this. There are days I feel very strong and other days I feel myself breaking down. There are so many STUPID BRAIN DEAD people around me that I can't get them to see it. They all think I'm crazy and yes they all got in line for the vaxx. As more and more begin to die "crimson tide" which is happening now worldwide, they will look more and more at us as the reason. We are the ones that will save humanity not them, they chose to sacrifice themselves. I don't know if it was a soul contract or just ignorance. Maybe it would have been best if Fauci told them jumping off a bridge would cure covid. Won and done. Much easier to mentally handle than what we are going through now.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏👊AGREE 100 PERCENT. SAME THING WITH ME ON MY SIDE WITH FAMILY.

I GAVE LIFE TO SOME FO THEM; THEY ARE TOO CAUSAL WITH THEIR LIVES, BUT I CANNOT STOP IT. LOTS OF TEARS OVER THIS.

AND I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME, UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE SO BLIND? THESE ARE NOT STUPID PEOPLE!! BUT THEY ARE INFLUENCED BY STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE ONES THAT INFLUENCED THEM ARE SOME I CUT MYSELF OFF FROM THEIR STUPIDY DECIDES AGO, BYUT HEY, WE HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA NOW TO BRAINWASH.

WHEN I HAVE BAD DAYS, I TAKE A BREAK, GET SOME EXTRA REST, EAT COLD WATERMELON, TAKE A SWIN, AND ALWAYS I DO YARD WORK TO HELP CLEAR MY BRAIN. IT HELPS WITH THE PAIN OF WORRYING AND DEALING WITH REALITY OF FMAILY HAVING SIDE EFFECTS.

NO ONE DIED YET. THAT IS A GOOD THING. I TRY TO SEE MY GLASS AS HALF FULL, NOT HALF EMPTY. AND I PARY. AND ASK MY PATRIOT FRIENDS TO HELP IF I AM DOWN, AND THEY ALWAYS DO. GOD BLESS US ALL. YOU CAN ALWAYS MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED A PRAYER, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
10:34 AM - Aug 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
15 August, 01:12
The Vax: My parents, siblings, their spouses, aunts , uncles, all but one cousin have all taken it. all but my husband and kids. i cant worry. but i do. 😭

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 August, 03:27
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
me and 1 other family member did not get it.

Some got sick. No one died (yet). I worry.

God Bless, praying for them all.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
15 August, 08:51
I cant msg, but my husband can use a prayer, he hurt his leg, they removed an infected blood clot, he isnt healing well, we have 2 little girls, IM feeding him roasted garlic, lots of vit c, in addition to 2 antibiotics- Im TRYING , I just need help ( yes, I pray constantly). Thank you.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 August, 01:08
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Try this:
HCQ: Make it yourself (option 1): take the peels from 3 grapefruits and 3 lemons, boil them for 2 hours under 3 inches of water, in a pan with a lit on it. After it cooled down, take the lid of and take from the juice: 1 spoon every 2 hours. Use it with zinc tablets> 2 x 1 a day. After 2 days you allready will feel better, use it for 2 weeks if you want to. It works against bacteria, micro bacteria, viruses, malaria, parasites in your guts or stomach. If you made to much, you can freeze it also and save it for later. Use small boxes for the freeze.

(Option 2) Homemade Hydrochloroquine
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid twice a day.
Use it with zinc tablets> 2 x 1 a day

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
15 August, 02:53
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Mms healed my husbands leg after a cow stuck a horn in it. Never any pus. Coconut oil kills bacteria naturally also. 🙏