Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 August, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Fk him and his weirdo devil dna self. AND their trafficking. Sick ol day walkers, that is my response. I been tracking the illuminati for decades, so fk his 2018 statement. I been tracking them night and day and now here we are, GOD WINS>
08:25 AM - Aug 14, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
14 August, 08:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
its saturday when the witnesses come knocking show them this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 August, 08:33
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Yeah, I don't even bid them a good day. And tell them DO NOT, leave a pamphlet, I tell them I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. ONE I talked too, that sucker as I started speaking the truth, looked like a human soaker hose it was sweating so bad. lol

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
14 August, 09:54
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Pulled them up on google maps. Note they also have a vaccination center on the grounds. Hmmm..... https://www.google.com/map...