Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
14 August, 10:13
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I was flipping channels and this guy was on cspan. He is so far off base it is unreal. And there are going to be people that believe him. He knows nothing and he wrote a book about it. Disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 August, 08:50
why would anyone care what a rothschild or rockefeller sociopath criminal says

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 August, 08:29
no QAnon. just Q and Anons.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 August, 08:25
Fk him and his weirdo devil dna self. AND their trafficking. Sick ol day walkers, that is my response. I been tracking the illuminati for decades, so fk his 2018 statement. I been tracking them night and day and now here we are, GOD WINS>

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
14 August, 08:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
its saturday when the witnesses come knocking show them this