Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:37
Enjoy the show. 🍿 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 03:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So are we thinking that Jim Carrey is under the Biden mask and they had him portray Biden on SNL without the mask/doing a shitty impersonation to throw us off the scent?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess 1788 @Jess1788
28 January, 03:47
In response Punk Patriot to his Publication
I've also heard James Wood! 😜

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 03:50
In response Jess 1788 to his Publication
I've heard Steve Martin being thrown around too. I really hope we find out.

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
28 January, 03:54
In response Punk Patriot to his Publication
I don't think it's Steve. Nose is wrong. Too big.
Johnny Knoxville's hands are similar. (Bad Grandpa would be funny) but I'm thinking it's someone else that would blow people's minds.

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
What if Bidan pulls off his mask on live TV and underneath is JFK Jr. The global cognitive dissonance would be off the charts.

Look at some videos and pictures. Brow bone works (Carrey's eyes are too deep set), nose works, lips fit, smile works especially with teeth, vocal quality works, acting background, no one would miss him from everyday life...

Ending straight out of Scooby Doo.
04:12 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Matoozie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matoozie Matoozie, click on at the bottom under it