Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Enjoy the show. ๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿฟ
03:37 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 February, 08:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
There is a little hook to the nose. hum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 February, 08:26
James Wood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
29 January, 12:51
It's Robin Williams๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 January, 10:09
hahaha wow!!!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
29 January, 02:10
He was in my top 3. Also considered James Wood and Tim Allen.

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
28 January, 11:14
Jim Carey is an evil dude! Why would he have a role in this???

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
29 January, 12:14
In response Chel Lynn to her Publication
Maybe part of a deal? I know they made deals with people who had information to share, either a Rommel death or life in prison. But Carrey is 6'2--Biden is 6'. He's too tall.

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
28 January, 06:22
Carey is the lead satinist and is a pedo. Can't stand the guy. Why promote this?

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
28 January, 05:49
WHO is it?

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 06:08
OMG OMG OmG and Dumb and Dumber was my fav movie of all time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 05:11
when Jim Carey plays Biden better than Biden, whichever one that is now, Masked man 1,2,3...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคช

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 January, 01:00
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Like playing Eney, Meeny, Miney Moe when real one's fertillizer๐Ÿคฃ

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Lauren โญโญโญ โœž @Lauren_USA
28 January, 04:22
This is quite comical ๐Ÿคฃ CARRY on..

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
28 January, 04:03
This is an amatuer Deep Fake using Jim Carrey as the base movement. Just imagine what the government could pull off using this same technique at a higher level along with an algorithm to modulate his voice in real time.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here's an example of a voice algorithm that is 2 years old. The AI learning and output has gotten faster and more accurate since then.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

President Chinx Chump Chen ้œž @AmyChen8
29 January, 12:04
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
I had been wondering how the voice was faked with the actor. this explains it. Fascinating.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
28 January, 03:51
Jim knows...

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 January, 04:15
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
He's also a pedophile

Sonya Blade @Sonya_Blade
28 January, 03:51
Wow!!! just saw this on telegram! Freedom Day 1/31. if this shows at 11:30 could the truth be revealed at 12am? ๐Ÿง

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:44
In response Sonya Blade to her Publication
This brings tears of happiness & all glory to God. Thank our Father God & the Alliance for all the Light, Love & Faith.

Lisa Rap @ladyleees
25 February, 03:56
In response Sonya Blade to her Publication
Can;t find that channel. NO jr.

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 03:43
So are we thinking that Jim Carrey is under the Biden mask and they had him portray Biden on SNL without the mask/doing a shitty impersonation to throw us off the scent?

Jess 1788 @Jess1788
28 January, 03:47
In response Punk Patriot to his Publication
I've also heard James Wood! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 January, 05:09
In response Punk Patriot to his Publication
I don't know...but I think Jim Carrey is pretty darn tall, tallers that Joe ho.... So James Wood would be a good guess, of course I'm just guessing.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 03:43
c'est quoi le titre ? ๐Ÿ™„

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 January, 03:41
I'd enjoy it if I didn't have to see Bidens face anymore :) Bring the real President back.