Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 August, 10:27
After listening to Mike Lindell chat last night following the cyber symposium, I was grateful to see this info on the "Red Team" to know who they are.

I am continually amazed at what's happening and how it's done in the background!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
I feel like he might be more believable if he could spell bait correctly.
12:29 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 August, 11:08
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I mean I understand the meanings of everything perfectly fine, but sometimes it feels like intel drops are coming from 10 year old LARPS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 August, 10:20
Also "layers" instead of lairs. But spelling and grammar are no longer important enough to be taught. crt and gender crap takes up too much time.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
13 August, 04:06
There are many intelligent people who are not good spellers. Spelling is not an indication of intelligence. I'm a good speller, and I know many people who are a lot more intelligent than myself who I catch in spelling errors all the time.

Gray 359 @Gray359
13 August, 05:43
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Was it a misspelling? Bate has different definitions. Maybe one applies? I don't have an answer. I'm trying to see how that spelling/meaning might fit.

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
13 August, 02:13
"We have everything!" turns into "Well, we need more everything!"

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 August, 01:16
I've worked with University graduates that wrote and spelled like a 2nd or 3rd grader! Their verbal language was sometimes moderately better.

This didn't, however, deter from the credibility of their heart, tasks and committment.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 August, 12:54
Yes, I wonder if he didn't know the proper spelling or if he was trying to be clever, or if "bate" means something that I don't know.