Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
After listening to Mike Lindell chat last night following the cyber symposium, I was grateful to see this info on the "Red Team" to know who they are.

I am continually amazed at what's happening and how it's done in the background!
10:27 AM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 August, 01:40
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Another Brilliant 5D move. ♟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 01:33
Nana will say the traps set for the last 5+ yrs have been genius but in all fairness [they] are frickin stupid or they are so tied in their rituals they have no choice but to be predictable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 August, 02:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love Nana!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 August, 12:09

14 August, 12:29
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Totally agree!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
14 August, 07:08
lpl
# now [they]
#Fooked

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 August, 07:05
EXCELLENCE - just perfect planning.
You have to put on their mindset - "think like a thief" to catch a thief. Well done.
The main difference is thieves are usually lazy, not creative & avoid hard work, so naturally the ds hasn't the capability to reverse engineer. They always repeat themselves.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 August, 01:48
This is why "nothing ever happens"

the 5 year sting continues

you only get one chance to drain the swamp

TRUST THE PLAN

Bella Kay @Bella_K
14 August, 01:06
It totally looks like a trap, it reminded me a lot of Def Con in Las Vegas.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
13 August, 07:39
This is great. Another great plan to flush out cockroaches!😅😆👍

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 August, 12:29
I feel like he might be more believable if he could spell bait correctly.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 August, 10:20
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Also "layers" instead of lairs. But spelling and grammar are no longer important enough to be taught. crt and gender crap takes up too much time.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 August, 11:08
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I mean I understand the meanings of everything perfectly fine, but sometimes it feels like intel drops are coming from 10 year old LARPS.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

13 August, 12:24
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Laughing at your analogy! YEP!
Love that its 24/7 so I can pick up pieces I missed.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 August, 11:47
ohhhhh hunny 🍯🔥

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 August, 11:42
"These people are stupid" a wise man once said.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
13 August, 11:28
Doq posted this 2 days ago. Thank you for connecting the dots!
❤️🤍💙