⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 05:15
FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

12 August, 09:08
In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication
You clearly didn't watch the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
12 August, 09:15
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Flat earth breaks the psy-op, exposes ALL their lies.

12 August, 09:17
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
I just find it hilarious at how many smart, truth seekers draw the line here. 🤷‍♂️

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
12 August, 09:22
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Definately draws the line between critical thinkers and critical beleivers. I choose to be a thinker. That video expressed everything I've felt my entire life (56 years). The taught lie never "felt" right to me and once you see the truth that is in scripture AND the movies [they] give us (as fiction and entertainment)....we've had the truth the while time.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
12 August, 09:24
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
There are no movies that portray the earth as flat

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 August, 09:25
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
How many movies of truth are there....

I'll wait...

12 August, 09:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
theresmany movies that go into detail of the Hollow Earth... Its backed by Biblical and historical context.

There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO evidence of a Flat Earth... Why? Bc its a dead end.

Theres no explanation in reality to make it real.

The Lat Earth is under ground protected by an aquifer(firmament).

It also perfectly explains the Biblical flood

12 August, 09:35
Much like your asshole, which we all have one... you are entitled to your opinion. HOWEVER FACTS COULD GIVE TWO F'S LESS ABOUT YOUR OPINION..

12 August, 09:38
Those are all descring the underground. lol

What hasnt been altered and manipulated of course.

You have rotten and tampered with apples.

Your attitude towards this screams demonic possession.

Dueces, Lucifer ✌

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Have fun in the upcoming days...God's gonna rock your world. Much love, Bless up!
09:44 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
12 August, 09:45
Dont preach to me about God... Your attitude proves that you dont know the first thing about God.

12 August, 09:49
Ever read the passage about Christ and the money changers? You might want to step off your soap box. God uses the broken and imperfect... only satanist push perfection... something no created being could be...ONLY ONE, THE PERFECT ONE, JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR...

your name has been added to the prayer chain, buckle up buttercup.