Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
12 August, 03:45
WOW!!!! These ppl really ARE forking Nazis.....and demons....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 August, 04:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I don't think these people understand. Most at this point who have not consented to the self-extermination experiment, have stayed away because, they know, it is an experiment to see how much of the population they can get to exterminate themselves, while they profit on the self suicide weapon. Most will defend themselves against it as if their life depended on it because the research shows it does. What is it people do not understand about "ALL OF THE ANIMALS DIED". The humans getting jabbed now are the human studies that were never approved for clinical trials because ALL OF THE ANIMALS DIED. They created a fake pandemic to get emergency authorization to perform "experiments" on humans free from liability. Two years those who didn;t get the saline substitute/placebo have according to the scientists UNLESS, the detox that crap out of them ASAP. WE ARE NOT SUBMITTING to this evil agenda. We plan to hold them all accountable for mass genocide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
This whole vaccine madness is a bit beyond my capacity to comprehend. Is it really deadly? Are people actually dying and suffering injury from the vaccine? If that's true and people are still lining up for it, don't they deserve what they get? Or, are there fake (saline) vaccine shots? Are some people being spared? Will people who have had the shot actually have health problems later? Seems like a giant carnival act.
05:56 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 August, 06:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yup as @gadawg said it's both. The system is hiding the vaccine injuries, adverse effects, and deaths as best they can, not allowing doctors to report them, tampering with the numbers at VAERS, shutting down reporting groups and other social media sites sharing stories. I also just read that Pfiezter made an agreement with the Israeli scientific community to not report on the adverse effects caused by their shot for 10 years. The time is coming up for these demons, Dracos to have to leave earth. They don't want to. They believe, if they give enough human sacrifice and trauma to their evil overlords, they will be given the power to stay in control of the earth for another 1,000 years. They have 3/1/2 left. It won't work for them though no matter how many they sacrifice and no matter how much trauma energy they raise for their overlords to feast on. Do your best to keep yourself and those who will listen safe and sound for the next few years. Pray constantly to walk in the wisdom of God.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 August, 06:08
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
There are actual poisonous shots and placebos. Thats what makes it experimental. There is a control group. We are the mice, rats and guinea pigs at this point. None of it has been approved.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 August, 07:19
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I've been reading about nurses who switched out the mRNA for placebo's. So, I tend to agree with you.

Those that got the covid shot love to talk about it. Most of the people who got it tell me they had some kind of adverse reaction. Therefore, I tend to think they got the mRNA. A few have said no complications whatsoever, not even a sore arm. I figure they got the placebo.

Trumps version, was said to be an HCQ version and was to be delivered by the military only. That seemed like a security measure. If the good part of the military was in charge of distribution they could protect them from being tainted. Then the election fraud and the mRNA shots appeared. Are the shots the military using Trumps safe version? IDK.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
12 August, 07:25
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
agree… i have no proof of that… but my heart center (aka gut) always told me so…