MSM Crickets ALL ROUND on the

Voter Fraud ….. Not a word about Mike Lindell

WHY , WHY , WHY

The Biggest exposure & these clowns will talk about ANYTHING ELSE

How disappointing

https://youtu.be/ek0530k0c...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
12 August, 04:46
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I'm almost done. I am ready to get off this rock one way or another. I've had it with just about everything evil, so when I start lashing out in the physical world, do not be surprised. I've been abused for 55 years now.

Fucking sick of it, That 7th seal can erase the whole thing. They love abortions... abort this realm.

I'm about to start living in this society... you get what you ask for.
I'm running out of patience with "love" and "faith".
Happy God or Angry God... seems in the duality of prison planet; God doesn't seem to fix much and cares less. Just a clear observation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
Lets go through another reset and do it all again, unless you got an invitation to a Government Bunker near you... I imagine you ain't in that club... because I helped build out the electric utilities to some of those bunkers and I ain't got no invite. Just saying.

So when the special people emerge from their protected bunkers to look upon what survives after the sun farts for the grand reset, how do you think the NEXT smack down will be? I hope instead of humans they just call us worms. At least it would be accurate.
04:52 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mr. Boxoffrogs, click on at the bottom under it