https://youtu.be/ek0530k0c...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

03:21 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
13 August, 06:40
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
the cyber symposium was stunning. so much talent stepped forward and it was easy to see how they used 2010 census for their algorithm. we are working together and only good can come from this event. lots if opposition but truth wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
12 August, 04:46
I'm almost done. I am ready to get off this rock one way or another. I've had it with just about everything evil, so when I start lashing out in the physical world, do not be surprised. I've been abused for 55 years now.

Fucking sick of it, That 7th seal can erase the whole thing. They love abortions... abort this realm.

I'm about to start living in this society... you get what you ask for.
I'm running out of patience with "love" and "faith".
Happy God or Angry God... seems in the duality of prison planet; God doesn't seem to fix much and cares less. Just a clear observation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
12 August, 04:52
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Lets go through another reset and do it all again, unless you got an invitation to a Government Bunker near you... I imagine you ain't in that club... because I helped build out the electric utilities to some of those bunkers and I ain't got no invite. Just saying.

So when the special people emerge from their protected bunkers to look upon what survives after the sun farts for the grand reset, how do you think the NEXT smack down will be? I hope instead of humans they just call us worms. At least it would be accurate.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 August, 05:51
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Just a little bit now …. we’re almost there … things will get better 🙏🏼

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 August, 03:22
why did you expect anything but???

they are ALL bought and paid for

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 August, 03:25
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Did you expect it from Kayleigh McEnany