I love all you Patriots so damn much!

WE ARE GOING TO WIN!
04:11 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
29 August, 10:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love you right back! All the Patriots & All God's people.
WE SHALL OVERCOME!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 August, 08:30
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
29 August, 08:08
You too, Doq.
You ALWAYS Rock.

WWG1WGA

Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
29 August, 08:04
Let’s ring that bell Doq! Love my fellow Patriots!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 August, 07:55
Right back at you, beautiful Patriot, whooo! Yes, we are!!!πŸ˜πŸ™

Marley McCord @Marley808
29 August, 07:55
LOVE YOU BACK! LOVE ALL MY ANON FRENS BIGLY!! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Paint Head @Paint
17 August, 03:01
We love you too. Thank you for staying loyal and on the front line. I've seen many come and go, but you are one of the rare real ones.
πŸ₯·πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 August, 11:15
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

memes matter @NoComment
14 August, 02:29
I dont know you but I love you to.

,have won
still
Fight Fight Fight

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
14 August, 01:06
βœ…πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜˜

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 August, 09:35
The feeling is mutual Doq πŸ•ΆοΈ

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 August, 03:49
Right back at ya Doq!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 August, 02:12
YES!!!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 August, 12:07

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 August, 11:44
I NEVER doubted it.

The plan will be studied forever. God Bless our White Hats.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
12 August, 09:00
I have followed you, Phaeton, and Vincent Kennedy from before we were removed from Twitter. I respect y'all and share the same Patriot love. Y'all are humble and keep it real.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
12 August, 08:42
WE LOVE DOQ!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 August, 07:55
back at ya...happy i found this site.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 August, 07:11
America loves you more! We owe our lives to you!! God bless you, Potus!! May God continue to bless you and the patriots who continue doing the good work!! Against all odds. Amen.
β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 August, 06:47
and we do it together united in love for one another

Neanderthal S27 @s27
12 August, 06:39

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 August, 06:31
Right back at ya!!!

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 August, 06:14
Right back at ya Doq!

Bubba ...........Χ¦Φ°Χ€Φ·Χ¨Φ°Χ“ΦΌΦ΅Χ’Φ· @Bubba6x9
12 August, 06:13
We love you Doq

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 August, 05:35
#FamilyIsEverything @Vincentkennedy

We Love β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έyou Doq!!
W W G 1 W G A

https://youtu.be/uyGY2NfYp...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 August, 05:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Obviously...this is suppose to mean β€œI got all my Brother & Sisters with me”. β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 August, 05:27
β™₯️ you !

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 August, 05:10

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 August, 04:50