Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 August, 02:05
Keep getting email from Trump team. When I scroll to the end it’s RNC. I reply; not one thin dime till all 50 states are forensically audited and the 2020 election is fixed. You were part of the steal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 August, 02:10
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I only give money to PrezTrump - I trust him to use it the most efficient way.

NOTHING to RNC ... they did nothing to help us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 August, 02:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Trump should sue the snakes, but I understand that he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders now

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 August, 03:05
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Have you seen this?

... easy "Strike three and YOU"RE out!"
https://twitter.com/yoshit...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 August, 03:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
someone made a good point …that he needs to say that just to get elected by the cali demonrat voters …BUT gosh i dunno …many cali voters are patriots too

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Trump flipped the state RED - full blown ... I disagree, Larry needs to be honest now and going forward otherwise go home. Trump never lied to get elected - why should anyone else??
WE ARE ALL BEGGING FOR HONESTY, that's the winning ticket!
That's TRUMP won EVERY STATE!
03:26 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it