Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 August, 02:05
Keep getting email from Trump team. When I scroll to the end it’s RNC. I reply; not one thin dime till all 50 states are forensically audited and the 2020 election is fixed. You were part of the steal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 August, 02:10
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I only give money to PrezTrump - I trust him to use it the most efficient way.

NOTHING to RNC ... they did nothing to help us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Trump should sue the snakes, but I understand that he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders now
02:52 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
12 August, 03:05
Have you seen this?

... easy "Strike three and YOU"RE out!"
https://twitter.com/yoshit...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 August, 03:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
they got to him fast

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 August, 03:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
someone made a good point …that he needs to say that just to get elected by the cali demonrat voters …BUT gosh i dunno …many cali voters are patriots too

12 August, 03:03
I agree we need to do all we can to EASE his pain ... anything to make his path straight and smooth!