BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 August, 02:10
New Yorkers, heads up! Get your HEPA filters stocked up for your air cleaners...

Cuomo didn't step down because of the sex stuff - that's their cover. He's stepping down (or being pushed out) because he refused a direct order to have drones flying over NYC dumping aerosolized spike proteins, like at the beginning.

Why would he refuse another round of it? Seems like he'd be in for a penny, in for a pound.

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
12 August, 02:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
An interesting idea and I hope it is not true. But I thought it had more to do with the Red Flag laws the LT gov wants to put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 02:13
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I'm not saying Mike is right; just that after listening to the podcast, it does make sense...

12 August, 02:17
I wouldn't put it past them. so I get you there. I'd rather trust that more biowarfare is not going to be part of this. Mutant mosquitoes are enough for me!

Media are now putting out the BS that many deer surveyed have tested positive for Covid antibodies. Oh, no! 😱

Answer: We must start slaughtering wild deer en masse because they could be carriers!

Pfft!

https://www.brighteon.com/...
02:26 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
12 August, 04:00
How interesting to want to do this before hunting season and fawns are ready to be on their own. This would not be good, but if true, this would get the hunters involved...a little something for everyone to fight for. This virus can not be spread to animals, they've tried this with wild cats, apes, cats, dogs, etc.