BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 August, 02:10
New Yorkers, heads up! Get your HEPA filters stocked up for your air cleaners...

Cuomo didn't step down because of the sex stuff - that's their cover. He's stepping down (or being pushed out) because he refused a direct order to have drones flying over NYC dumping aerosolized spike proteins, like at the beginning.

Why would he refuse another round of it? Seems like he'd be in for a penny, in for a pound.

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
12 August, 02:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
An interesting idea and I hope it is not true. But I thought it had more to do with the Red Flag laws the LT gov wants to put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 02:13
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I'm not saying Mike is right; just that after listening to the podcast, it does make sense...

12 August, 02:17
I wouldn't put it past them. so I get you there. I'd rather trust that more biowarfare is not going to be part of this. Mutant mosquitoes are enough for me!

None of this is happening - it's all media hype. Clif High calls it "woo."
Last week we were approaching "Tipping Woo" and this week we'll be entering "WooPlosion," or hype implosion. MSMwhores can't keep this up; they're repeating old news now, just treading water with old stories & fake stories.

These are the death wails of the Deep State.

Clif's podcast was quite amusing.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
02:22 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
12 August, 03:55
I saw it. Thank you. Did you watch the newer one with the interview?

12 August, 03:57

13 August, 10:47
Not yet.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting it!