CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 11:19
I POSTED DAN CRENSHAW'S ADS FOR THE ELECTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A PATRIOT, AND EVERYONE ON PARLER TREATED HIM AS A PATRIOT, BUT HE WAS REALLY A GLOBALIST.

I AM SOOOOOO PISSED!! AT LEAST I GAVE HIM NO MONEY!

EFFING GLOBALIST ASSHOLE PRETENDING TO BE A PATRIOT!! I BET HIS EYE IS NOT BAD EITHER!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 12:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Same way I feel about Greg Abbott of Tx, I don’t think he’s a cripple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:06
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😡I got tricked because my dad was a disabled WW2 vet, and he lost his leg. So I have total sympathy and empathy for anyone wounded in a war giving service to our country.

I thought Dan Crenshaw was a wounded vet, not a globalist. And now I do not think he only has one eye, but wears an eye patch to make it look like he is a patriot wounded. Fook him!!! Taking advantage of the image of our wounded veterans!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WITH HIM AS A FAKE PARTIOT, BUT A RINO GLOBALIST!!😡

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 02:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That’s how they operate cause they are insane.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
shameful

I want justice! under the law!
02:17 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it