CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I POSTED DAN CRENSHAW'S ADS FOR THE ELECTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A PATRIOT, AND EVERYONE ON PARLER TREATED HIM AS A PATRIOT, BUT HE WAS REALLY A GLOBALIST.

I AM SOOOOOO PISSED!! AT LEAST I GAVE HIM NO MONEY!

EFFING GLOBALIST ASSHOLE PRETENDING TO BE A PATRIOT!! I BET HIS EYE IS NOT BAD EITHER!!
11:19 AM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 02:24
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i guess ildonalo think like us? lolol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
12 August, 01:13
Iโ€™ve new Tulsi Gabbard was SHADY AS A F&$Kโ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:24
In response chore Toke to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜ yes, agree!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 12:55
Same way I feel about Greg Abbott of Tx, I donโ€™t think heโ€™s a cripple.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:06
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜กI got tricked because my dad was a disabled WW2 vet, and he lost his leg. So I have total sympathy and empathy for anyone wounded in a war giving service to our country.

I thought Dan Crenshaw was a wounded vet, not a globalist. And now I do not think he only has one eye, but wears an eye patch to make it look like he is a patriot wounded. Fook him!!! Taking advantage of the image of our wounded veterans!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WITH HIM AS A FAKE PARTIOT, BUT A RINO GLOBALIST!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
12 August, 12:55
When I saw his commercial for reelection I knew but everyone needs to see it when they are ready, you can't tell people, they have to see it for themselves. The eye patch should have been our dead giveaway...if you think about it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:03
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
one eye.

I did not really understand one eye last year completely, to have gotten it. Truly a dead giveaway now, ty for you post.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 August, 12:40
Nana thinks he is CIA

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 August, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God Bless Nana.
I totally agree. Creepazoid is CIA.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜ณ