CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 11:19
I POSTED DAN CRENSHAW'S ADS FOR THE ELECTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A PATRIOT, AND EVERYONE ON PARLER TREATED HIM AS A PATRIOT, BUT HE WAS REALLY A GLOBALIST.

I AM SOOOOOO PISSED!! AT LEAST I GAVE HIM NO MONEY!

EFFING GLOBALIST ASSHOLE PRETENDING TO BE A PATRIOT!! I BET HIS EYE IS NOT BAD EITHER!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
Same way I feel about Greg Abbott of Tx, I don’t think he’s a cripple.
12:55 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:06
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😡I got tricked because my dad was a disabled WW2 vet, and he lost his leg. So I have total sympathy and empathy for anyone wounded in a war giving service to our country.

I thought Dan Crenshaw was a wounded vet, not a globalist. And now I do not think he only has one eye, but wears an eye patch to make it look like he is a patriot wounded. Fook him!!! Taking advantage of the image of our wounded veterans!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WITH HIM AS A FAKE PARTIOT, BUT A RINO GLOBALIST!!😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 02:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That’s how they operate cause they are insane.