BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 August, 10:42
I was thinking about the mask requirement they put in place in my county for the school. I thought if my child was going to school, well I'd just pull her out but I have 3 grandsons + 4 step grandsons so I'm told I have to wear a mask to go see their school functions. I have NEVER wore the mask. I have defied everyone who said I had to put it on. Including my doctors office and the hospital. I was put out of a bank where I was helping my 78 yr old momma because I wouldn't wear one and was locked out of the DMV because I wouldn't wear a mask. I question the pros of masks. SO now they're threatening me with my babies. Let me say, I would without a doubt, die willing to save my babies but I will not change my beliefs for NO ONE! NOR WILL I COMPLY TO COVERING MY MOUTH JUST BECAUSE SOME CRAZY MAN SAYS SO! My geesh! I know when to cover my mouth if I have to cough or sneeze and I sure ain't gonna be out and about if I'm sick. What happened to common sense? JESUS JESUS JESUS!! HOLY HOLY HOLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
I was recently kicked out of two doctors' offices for refusing to wear a mask. I will have to wear one to see the eye doctor this month. I have to go, because I am having problems.
10:47 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
11 August, 11:08
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
i am an eye doctor. There are no mask in my office. We will not stand for the tyranny. Those docs have no marbles and are sheep. 99% of my patients love it and those who don't can go elsewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 07:57
In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication
God bless you!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 August, 10:59
Also doctors took an oath to treat and help the sick. There are laws and they're breaking theirs!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 August, 10:55
My doctor even made a commercial for the jab! You do what you feels right but pray. I will pray for your eye. 🙏💜 I also had to go to my appointment because I have Lupus just to name one of the things they keep telling me. I don't go with an attitude. I smile and go about my way and when I'm stopped, I tell them the truth and start telling them they are violating my rights, going against Nuremburg and bombard them with truths but all the while talking to them not at them. I even get their name. I introduce myself..I do not fear man. I serve a MIGHTY GOD! I love you sis BUT JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜😘🙏🙏🙏

12 August, 07:59
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Thank you for the love and prayers! God bless you!