BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
I was thinking about the mask requirement they put in place in my county for the school. I thought if my child was going to school, well I'd just pull her out but I have 3 grandsons + 4 step grandsons so I'm told I have to wear a mask to go see their school functions. I have NEVER wore the mask. I have defied everyone who said I had to put it on. Including my doctors office and the hospital. I was put out of a bank where I was helping my 78 yr old momma because I wouldn't wear one and was locked out of the DMV because I wouldn't wear a mask. I question the pros of masks. SO now they're threatening me with my babies. Let me say, I would without a doubt, die willing to save my babies but I will not change my beliefs for NO ONE! NOR WILL I COMPLY TO COVERING MY MOUTH JUST BECAUSE SOME CRAZY MAN SAYS SO! My geesh! I know when to cover my mouth if I have to cough or sneeze and I sure ain't gonna be out and about if I'm sick. What happened to common sense? JESUS JESUS JESUS!! HOLY HOLY HOLY
10:42 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 August, 10:47
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I was recently kicked out of two doctors' offices for refusing to wear a mask. I will have to wear one to see the eye doctor this month. I have to go, because I am having problems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 August, 10:59
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Also doctors took an oath to treat and help the sick. There are laws and they're breaking theirs!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
11 August, 11:08
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
i am an eye doctor. There are no mask in my office. We will not stand for the tyranny. Those docs have no marbles and are sheep. 99% of my patients love it and those who don't can go elsewhere.