Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ€” I'm thinking the VAX...

Thoughts about what this meeting might be about? πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
07:11 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 August, 06:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I think the key to removing the crooked governments worldwide is when they each officially mandate the vaccine which is not a vaccine, but a genocidal toxin. This should allow global military authorities to remove all governments using the Nuremberg Code as an excuse. Obviously, overwhelming military power is needed, but the announcement of the completed action (probably already achieved in great part) needs to be done in parallel with an explanation of why it was necessary. EBS and disclosure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 August, 07:15
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Great ideas, Robert.
You're thinking along the same lines
as the Queen of Canada! πŸ‘‡

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Romana Didulo, Head of State, Canada

Martial Law suspends all Laws
& removes current fake Governments.

What happens to all the nonsense πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰ mandates
when there is Martial Law?

They are canceled
& massive arrests happens with the lower/middle Pissositos!!!

So... do you think they will wake up
IF we made it Mandatory?

Oh, most definitely
watch them all freak out!!!

This Job (money) vs Jabs (health)
should wake them all up.

That & when the EBS comes
& Queen Romana declares 100% full scale Martial Law
to arrest all middle and lower Pissositos.

Did you hear me talking with you just now,
whomever, is reading this? 😁

Shift your thinking/Shift your energy.

IMAGINE ALL OF HUMANITY WAKING UP
& say it out loud
"Thank you God/Creator for they have all woken up.
And so it is" πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸŒπŸŒΈπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

https://t.me/romanadidulo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
13 August, 03:30
These days, you need to be very cautious on who you follow and believe. Ezra is not on Telegram - whomever is posting as him is a LARP. Do you think the real Ezra or anyone would divulge anything like this? Are there other official sources stating this meeting is true? I highly doubt it. Below is a screen shot from the Real ECW Twitter and he states Twitter is the ONLY platform he is on.

I post this because I care for Patriots, and to see them be misled or distracted from what is important infuriates me.

God Bless

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
11 August, 09:27
Ezra, first of all, thank you for being a great Patriot and for your loyalty to our rightful President, DJT!! Secondly, those of us not vaxxed are deeply concerned that they want to mandate this vax to our Military!! No!! Thirdly, its gotta be go time at some point....there are more people awake than are asleep! They just aren't speaking out because of fear of what or who is coming for them. Give the President our love and tell him to hurry, hurry, hurry!! God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trumpβ£οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

11 August, 11:22
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Amen, Catherine πŸ™
Go! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 August, 09:14
My first thought was reassessment of what's coming.

By the way, I clicked on the latest link you provided for Romana and got right in! Absolutely no reason why! Grateful!

BIG Thanks for continuing to provide it!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 August, 07:21
Might be to discuss GO TIME!!

11 August, 07:44
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Oh boy!! Wouldn't that be thrilling!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…