Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 03:17
Well this is how Nana reads this :
Cabal could fall within 90 days!
That is some damn good news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 August, 05:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I don’t know that my family has 90 days. My husband and oldest son are in the military and this is the letter my husband received today! Neither want the jab, but they may be forced. I am NOT ok with this at all. They are trying to fast track the jab for approval with the FDA or get Biden to make it mandatory. mid September is coming fast. I don’t want to lose them to the experiment. It is not an experiment. They know what they are doing. 90 days to long. They want us dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hoping that we have something happen by then that they wont have to but I would refuse job or not!
05:26 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 August, 05:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My son is on a Navy ship in the Atlantic, he is a Marine. He is in that ship until OCT. He has been declining. My husband is in his 19th year of the Army and is afraid to lose all the benefits he has earned. He is a two combat vet. He also feels like if our Marine gets it he shouldn’t be alone in it. This is awful. 90 days. Why is this taking so long? Where is the end?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 August, 05:42
marine boss said his marines arent getting it

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 August, 05:58
I think there is precedent from when they tried to force the anthrax vax.

https://biotech.law.lsu.ed...

Lots & lots of prayers. We love our warriors.