Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There's going to be a lot of really angry people, when Biden's poor decisions, starts hitting their income and life savings.
03:28 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 January, 02:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
so more suffering? more homelessness? how is that part of the plan at this point? i don't consent to ANY FURTHER SUFFERING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 January, 11:15
YASSS! Part of the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
28 January, 05:49
They can have no complaints. They got what they voted for.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
28 January, 04:51
I want there to be a WHOLE lot of angry people... tons and tons.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 03:32
It's a shame they're not paying attention

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 January, 02:45
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
they're not - because they are programmed not to. they have their narrative - we have ours. this whole thing is ridiculous to me at this point and i am wondering why i ever got on the "train" to begin with.