Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*This is a basic tutorial on HOW TO DO Q DECODES & DIG FOR COMS for beginners.

*Make sure to scroll through to all 4 pages ——>

*All you need is a curious mind, a digital device & a Q-Cache ⤵️

*{ https://qalerts.app }
03:18 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
24 March, 03:45
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Exactly what is the point of Q if its nothing but a bunch of mumble jumble. All these dates and clues lead us no where. Im not trying to be negative, just stating the fact that lots of ppl on here claim there is bombshell tiimelines and here we are 6 months later wasting our breath

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 March, 12:51
Again, the time for visiible action for ALL to see was in January......here we sit almost at the end of March and we have nothing but more senseless loss of life. Who is in control? 'Great Awakening"? When? Where? How?

I have no idea how you folks continue on with these Q drops when so far not a single on ehas come true. EVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 March, 12:49
Fascinating times. As we continue with this decode nonsense, known and career DC pure trash swamp criminals roam free. Why? Why is NOTHING happening? YOU tell ME!

Decodes used to be great.....but there is still nothing at all. No country. No justice. No PUBLIC arrests. We have nothing. Just how far can they push us until WE end this scam ourselves?

Choking to death at it ALL!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 March, 01:04
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
There is no Patriotism in one that takes out their frustration on a patriot that shares his knowledge, information, time, effort and gift. If you don't have hope... leave alone the mounds of information we already have, then you have yet to wake up. You must first wake up. You have to also calculate that military intelligence is not going to spoonfeed us the Details and tom-tom them to the enemy. Please reconsider the use of "decode nonsense" and don't use a demanding tone with your brother. We share. We don't OWE. Seek and ye shall find... both, information AND comfort in knowledge. #overandout

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

John Kerver @caveman6977
29 January, 01:28
The rabbit hole is super deep... I really like it

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 January, 12:46
....and start from post 1 😃

28 January, 06:23
POTUS TWEET ARCHIVE ⤵️

28 January, 03:31
This is part 1 to on an ongoing series (if interest is maintained) that will become more advanced as learners (including myself) progress. I truly hope you find as much enjoyment & satisfaction in this adventure as I have :)

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 January, 01:13
Please learning is always good. ive already gone down rabbut holes. but being taught the decode way eould be helpful.