Doq Holliday @doqholliday
LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! Fuck these Traitors!!! God is with us!
01:24 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 August, 01:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 01:40
AMEN!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 August, 09:06

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 August, 12:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 August, 07:37
YES LETS DO IT !!!!

Kira Kju @kju17
10 August, 05:19
let's take our planet back...now!

carol munoz @bornfree2
10 August, 05:03
If we fall the world will fall. Look around the evil is everywhere. The countries around us are fighting. ppl we must stand and fight back too. We the people.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 August, 04:14
ouais 😎

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 August, 02:22
It's time for civil disobedience.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 August, 09:15
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 August, 01:49
The message is clear, it has to be US.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 01:47
Fathers and Sons
are on our side!

click on the arrow for other pic

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 August, 11:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
10 August, 10:29

Isaiah 8:10 - "Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; state a proposal, but it will not stand, for God is with us.”

Amen

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
10 August, 02:27
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
I concur.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 August, 11:19
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Agree!!! #DoNotComply
God is with us.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 August, 09:13
No thank you , those rats are not touching me in that way. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 but yes we need to clean house and dispose of the trash appropriately. 😇 they need to be left homeless,jobless, carless, 0 hope,0 family, pets fostered out to good homes. remember the teash is toxic so appropriate means need to be found to not risk any toxicity spreading.....

guyo thorson @guyo
10 August, 08:28
got to say it is tuff for an old bird like me, served army for awhile , did the "for country and honor thing" (80's) here i sit on the side line trying to figure out what is going on, repost what i find interesting with the hope it gets to some one who can actually do something being patient , is not my best virtue haha, i see things like so and so got arrested and what you see is a double or clone, i really want to blow something the fuck up. as i see it, it is a world wide thing, yes understandable it will take time, i am running out of time on this rock. i appreciate your posts, i really do, maybe something will kick loose with the franks speech coming , i will look into it while i can and see what becomes of it

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
10 August, 01:33
Galatians 5:1
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.