Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trust me on this:

The White Hat hackers have the goods on EVERYONE on this planet.

There’s no where to hide.

Some people need to stop pretending...
09:14 PM - Aug 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 August, 04:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i thought you said white cat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 August, 09:38
ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS MENTION A NAME AND ₩€ R ON THEM ; )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 August, 09:05
It is up to us!!!!! research, dig and document. follow the money. look int scholl boards, hospital funding, bonuses given for number of " vaccines " given, bonuses given for number of covid patients and covid deaths. look into all pharma companies BOD, look into CDC funding. call them on it!!!! provide proof. find constitutional lawyers in your state and create a movement. We have a small group of corporate entities all intertwined profiting of this. We are at the point if sheeple are still not seeing we need to move focus to bring the legs of the big issue down. WE THE PEOPLE ARE FORMIDABLE AS A TEAM!

Not1 Worry @WeWin
10 August, 01:41
They really need to explain then why...just why did they allow me to suffer through the hell I went through. I have nothing to hide. I gladly admit I can be a complete and utter biotch. G-d knows. Truth be told then g-d knows my biotchness always has a purpose. I am not perfect but hey- shite is finally getting done so tada.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 11:04
Of course they do! Hell, I can think of something and an ad pops up! Oh, and traffic cameras are only used to predict traffic. And your cars cameras are only for you.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
09 August, 11:01
YOU MEAN THE NSA, LIKE C_A AND FBI. WE HEARD THAT THE DS HAS ALL THE GOODS on us. WHAT IS TRUTH

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 10:35
Nana will be your 17 again Doq!
I thank the Good Lord all the time for all of you hun.
It is not everyone that gets a piece of saving the whole fookn planet!

Nana sleeps good at night!
That is how you sleep when you have no guilt or secrets!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
09 August, 10:25
The Supreme Consciousness that we all are knows even more than A.I.

The only ones concerned about what is in the database are the ones who believe in the folklore that was established to control.

Seek thyself and discover YOU are the Creator of your world, it's not the other way around!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
09 August, 10:14
With other words, the right of privacy is an illusion.
I know, that they are watching and used to ignore it.
But my question is, how can we trust, that their actions are for good.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 August, 10:44
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Mathew 7:16-20🙏😇

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
09 August, 10:01

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 09:39
DO they have the land owned and the bases RENTED by say bloodliner families? SEARCH IT< I bet our soldiers that they are trying to shove the death vax in would like to know. SEARCH IT>

09 August, 09:38
Do they have the goods on the so called education system when the parents leave some tunnel shit, in many places including DOD, do they, what kinda EVERYONE are you talking about. BAPHOMET SHIT NOW in curriculum, AND suffocating younguns with masks, like that kinda EVERYONE. or not.

09 August, 09:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
IT IS A FKIN POISON SHOT DO NOT LAUGH AT THE SORRY FOLKS THAT FREAKING DRANK JIM JONES FKIN KOOLAID IF YOUR WILLING TO LET THESE PEDIVORE FKN PSYCHOS DO THIS TO KIDS AND HUMANS> IT IS THAT FKIN SERIOUS>

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 August, 09:36
God will take care of things. We need to keep our own houses in order.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 August, 09:28
Glad they do. So they would know how much I want these evil-sh!t to be cleaned up. I mean CLEAN-UP. I don't even pretend to be an angel and play forgiveness stuff.
#FEDUP #NoPretend

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 August, 09:27
- which outrages me if true
I've nothing to hide but some things are between me & the Creator & anyone who intrudes into that is suspect to me

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 August, 09:19
yet nothing is being done.. children are being trafficked we are still slaves gov forcing jabs... when the fk are the "white hats" going to shut this shit down??? its not funny anymore! its disgusting and needs to end NOW

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 August, 09:15
im to old for games