Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Your body is a temple, violating it with the
push for mandatory vaccinations is a holy war.
07:53 PM - Aug 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
11 August, 11:28
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Hmmmm....how about with DEWs? (directed energy weapons)

RT'd by EzraCohen, frmer Acting UnderSecofDefense4Intel&Sec: "Both US&CdnGovts r withholding info abt 'mystery' attacks on our diplomats &intel officers.I know 4fact that USGOVT IntelCommunity is hiding its knowledge dating back decades.POTUS needs 2take lead &order disclosure." -MarkZaid,4-29-21

PresTrump,4-6-20: "Human trafficking utilizing TECHNOLOGY…"

"The intel agencies of the West r not confronting China - they're copying China: total 24/7 surveillance, AI, 5G. The totalitarian nightmare is being imported 2free countries." -EmeraldRobinson,Newsmax,7-11-21

“Domestic Terrorism Against an Individual...Because the [covert]crimes of Organized[Gang]Stalking, ElectronicTorture &MindControl r USGovt conceived &generated crimes, these crimes often utilize Mil tech not avail2 or even known abt by the gen public...It’s the most MASSIVE of all illegal activities, a well-guarded secret in the world today.” -TheInvisibleCrime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 August, 12:16
Woah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 August, 11:24
Mr. Come lately!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 August, 11:23
The movie is great! I now have to get the vax or lose my job. Yay! This is the best thing to happen to us! Enjoy the show!

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
10 August, 11:22
Resist- do not give in to manipulation. Job vs jab? Say bye to the job. Stat tough, stay safe.