America First @WWG1WGA
09 August, 02:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It was confirmed in the Alberta trials that freed the citizens from anything and everything related to this hoax due to zero evidence of a covid virus, that China sent a patented RNA sequence to Moderna to put in a shot prior to the outbreak. That is what they used and it is designed to make the body PRODUCE spike proteins, not eradicate them. The Moderna shot is a bioweapon. If the White Hats are in control, they are probably using this to see who within the Military is mandating the extermination of our Military to have evidence for future tribunals of who in the Military has been treasonously working with China. I would imagine that anyone mandating these bioweapons from China is going to end up in deep doo-doo for treason and crimes against humanity if when it catches up with them. Nuremberg 2.0 trials are in the foreseeable future for many countries and their NWO supporting sell-outs.
03:14 PM - Aug 09, 2021
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
09 August, 04:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
😇on a lighter note~✝️The MedBeds✝️ are here and are being used to reverse a human DNA to original God-given condition for those who took [the.jab] and all the rescued children below 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 August, 05:07
In response Dottie French to her Publication
in reply - I read a lot of talk about such a thing (med-bed) and see photos of interesting-looking technology. I do know that Keshe was working on something, though I do not know its full capabilities. It sounds interesting! ( see link) I have concerns about who all will have access to them, how soon, will it come with a price all can afford, will there be other strings attached to use them, and such.

This is Keshe's "Universal Enhancement Spaceship Unit". I have been following his work and healing with Gans/Plasma for a while and have some devices those who use his blueprints create and sell. I am encouraged. I recall reading this demo was in Australia. What more do you know?

https://keshe.foundation/p...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
09 August, 03:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
sadly many folk have had the jab out of ignorance as well

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 August, 05:16
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
What people were actually injected with we do not know. Is this all a part of the movie and are we seeing "staged adverse reaction videos", staged reports, staged fookery with VAERS to show people what would have been happening? This is all so bizarre. Or, are some bad news concoctions being given to some, and is there some sort of quantum karmic akashic organization behind who steps up and gets what, as we reconcile all debts in the closing of this last age before entering the new one? I know two people, older and not healthy, who were temporarily adversely affected by their participation in the "can we get people to self exterminate" experiment. I pray for all to have the courage to do whatever they have to, to say NO!🙏