Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
09 August, 06:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of the biggest smoking gus from the apollo mission was that the landing was filmed from the moon. So at the least, the camera crew got there first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 04:23
This not the one I was talking about but Kubric in his own words in an interview. still searching for the doccumentary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 04:25
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Ok thx for sharing.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 August, 04:17

chore Toke @choretoke
09 August, 04:11
I new all this shit landing on the moon was fake❗️🤨like everything else , history, religion etc etc ❗️🤨

09 August, 04:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
No hun they really did land on the moon. They only produced this movie incase they screwed up!
The moon has been a base for many ETs for decades and our Military & The Good ETs now control it.
The battle at the moment is on Mars.

Other Half @Otherhalf
09 August, 04:09
They trained in the desert: https://www.fs.usda.gov/de...

09 August, 04:29
In response Other Half to her Publication
Yeah hun I realized it wasnt one they took on the moon but it gets the point across.
We have been on the moon for a long time but now we actually control it along side the good ETs

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 August, 04:08
🤣Yeh, watched that from Stanley>🤣 Foil and taped vehicle landed on the moon? Than launched itself and flew back to earth?🤪

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 August, 04:08
🧐Is the moon a solid, liquid, or gas? https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kira Kju @kju17
09 August, 04:09
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Is the moon...?

memes matter @NoComment
09 August, 04:05
I think [they] are on the moon and its a farm market, selling us in many shapes and forms. ..but filmed the landing and controlled the narrativ from there. Maybe a time traveler told them to do it like this so we would have all these crumbs👀🍿

09 August, 04:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
GOD's hand on time travelers is what has saved us. Nana had one almost 2 yrs ago now. He was jumping in my dreams trying to meet me at an age of early 20's because he was convinced that i was Pres JFK's mother and he was trying to prevent me from meeting his father at their first meeting at a silo when his father was a soldier.
He was trying to prevent JFK and JR from being born.
Not really sure why they were still trying that shit cause I understood they already new it wouldnt work.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 August, 03:25

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
09 August, 03:10
I thought there's no oxygen on the moon... who took the picture?

09 August, 02:48
Stanley kubric did a doccumentary while filming the moon landing. I have uploaded it here before. You used to be able to zoom in on google maps at groom lake and see the set.

09 August, 04:02
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
you should post again many things that we have all known for yrs are now getting traction.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 August, 02:39
🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 August, 02:38