Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 January, 02:24
Definitely strange happenings at the Capitol at 2am??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
I saw this and I was mesemerized at the activity...now there is vid out about maybe children coming out of WH.
02:28 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
23 March, 08:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
My "sauce" is the same as yours...I saw it on the PUBLIC webcam pointing on the front of the [wh].

I have researched many topics since 2016.

It's been my experience, through careful reading and digging...that THE FOLKS WHO CALL OUT THE PERSON POSTING AND DEMAND "SAUCE" ARE THOSE TYPICAL FOLKS WHO DO NOT WANT TO ACTUALLY RESEARCH🧐but will scream bloody murder when we don't post a link🤓

You insult me.

I take offense to your demands.

I know what the meme was referring to, I posted MY COMMENT.
Stop stamping your feet and do your own research~It's the intelligent thing to do😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 January, 12:47
Please share your statement with sauce, source, video, names, dates... Thanks.

Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
28 January, 03:02
Sauce on that WH video w/ children?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 January, 02:55
Me too! Freaked me out!