Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Looks like gold & silver fell off of a cliff.
08:38 PM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 August, 11:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Moving to Crypto's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
09 August, 05:12
probability is that it goes down further. usually doesnt pay to buy the first dip. that said, if you buy in 5 increments, you could one now. nothing wrong with buying on the way back up as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 August, 04:52
I believe VK or Doq predicted this to happen the end of July. Spot on.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 August, 09:09
Yep they sure did, interesting that crypto XRP flys up to 77.77 as I watched it myself. Just now starting to come back and level off.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 August, 08:52
Whole Sale.
Old Guard needed a Whole Lot of Fiat.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 August, 08:42
They desperatelly trying SUPRESS PRICE...

IT MUST COST DEEP STATE MANY DIGITAL COINS TO DO THAT...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 August, 08:42
Time to buy!

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 August, 09:06
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
My piggy bank of savings is about to explode waiting on this.