CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
why does trump waste time with fox?

bongino is just a sell-out, and almost as bad as Hannity, pretending to be on our side.

I have not trusted him for the last 2 years

Bongino is a Parler sell-out also. He knows Parler gave 50 names to the FBLie to sell out patriots as domestic terrorists.

Anyone that edits and changes Trump's words is just spinning another lie to the public
04:16 PM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 August, 05:36
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
exposing them all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:15
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
exposing bongino also

I th8ink bongino was behind the leak of 50 names to fblie, and I think they were trying to help fblie to entrap patriots with their free speech, and to find a way to spy on patriots.

I will never forget this. I will never forget that parler did this, and I got a visit in May from fblie over an alleged old parler post that was free speech.

FOOK BONGINO!! WHY WOULD TRUMP KEEP GOING ON FOX?
THESE ASSWIPES NEED TO BE EXPOSED, ALL OF THEM, MAYBE THAT IS WHY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 August, 05:08
secret service from 99-2011 served for clinton bush and obama

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:09
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Bongino did not mention one family affected by the scandal — his own. In an interview with The Huffington Post, Bongino confirmed that his brother, Joe Bongino, was on the Secret Service detail that traveled to Colombia.

“He was on the team that made some bad decisions, but multiple witnesses have said he was not a part of the prostitution,” Bongino said, “He is not part of the prostitution investigation.”

https://www.huffpost.com/e...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American right-wing[1] political commentator, radio show host, and author. He served as a New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer from 1995 to 1999, and as a Secret Service agent from 1999 to 2011.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 August, 04:37
It's about setting the stage for reveal and the big boom. FOX is done as is Bongino and many more.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 August, 04:35
Trump is not dumb if we see it he sees it too.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:16
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
TY GOOD POINT