Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
08 August, 03:42
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Ordering $65k worth of Pizza n Hotdogs to go please.
Obumma Soetoro and it's mates really got an appetite goin on and they just love a bita youngen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 August, 03:26
Fixed it!! 😾🔥👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I LL SAY IT AGAIN IMO THIS LOOKS WHITE HAT ALL THE WAY🤔 HOW MANY PUNISHERS STANDING OUT SIDE PICS ,ANSWER ALL OF THEM! I AM STARTING TO INJOY THIS MOVIE 4 SHUR!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I LL SAY IT AGAIN IMO THIS LOOKS WHITE HAT ALL THE WAY🤔 HOW MANY PUNISHERS STANDING OUT SIDE PICS ,ANSWER ALL OF THEM! I AM STARTING TO INJOY THIS MOVIE 4 SHUR!

chore Toke @choretoke
08 August, 02:28
MORE LIKE A PEDO PARTY❗️🤨I can just image what the after party looks like❗️🤨I WONDER HOW MANY TUNNELS HE HAS UNDER HIS HOUSE❗️and how much did he spend on Hot Dogs this time around or is it bring your own Hot Dogs or Pizza❗️😡

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
08 August, 02:14
pomp and circumstance for a man who destroyed this country for 8 years

08 August, 02:07
all the pics i hav seen they just dont look very happy partie goers
i mean just look at them its obvious

mom brode @mombrode
08 August, 03:43
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
'they know'