Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Be careful who you follow.

Now more than ever.

The enemy has used many different types of intelligence tactics through putting out different types of users into the world and documenting the response they get through how they share information.

Remember, it’s 99% truth, 1% lies.

Continue to pray and ask God for discernment so that you’re not misled in the final hour.

It’s going to get even more difficult.

Be strong in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Without Him we are nothing.
10:57 AM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
09 August, 11:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great advice. I would hedge a bet not one person on this forum knows what is "really" happening. I'm hanging my hopes on the fact Trump has never lied to the American People and loves this country. Not saying I trust him 100%......only God gets my complete trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 August, 11:14
Anyone else written off GhostEzra?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
09 August, 11:20
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Flat earth and miraculous resurrection man? Totally fake news.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 August, 11:01
que lumiere arrive 🙏💖🌿

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

yae ebisu @yae51502951
08 August, 08:19

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
08 August, 08:06
God Bless you and Thank You Doc for all you do! Please tell VK thank you too!

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
08 August, 07:48
Each post gets more and more serious from you . You are sending us into our temples of God with this post..the time must be near…We are all in our temple throughout the day but your words make the timeline real. Intuitions must be on high alert from us all. God will carry us , do not let him leave your mind! Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice you have made for us Amen!

Luke Vaider @2020lukevader
08 August, 07:44
Amen!

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
08 August, 07:39

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
08 August, 06:42
Praying we'll continue to be led by The Holy Spirit and that we'll always discern good from evil.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
08 August, 04:41
"I know the truth is hard to swallow, just digest it
Suspected something's going on but chose to just neglect it
Deflected by some breaking news, oh we just accept it
Expected just to fall in line and follow their perspective
Don't question their objective but I gotta lot of questions
How these kids molested but nobody's been arrested
Read it in the Testament these children are protected
So I'm fighting all these terrorist both foreign and domestic
Refuse to be directed, a Lion not a sheep
Only kneel to my God so I'm dying on my feet
Silence when we speak but there violence in the streets
I've been rolling with the punches, I can't take it on the cheek
Drink from a glass half full, I'm optimistic
People are sadistic, so vicious and malicious
Praying for assistance to overcome opposition
Or I'm gonna start resisting and then I'll pray for forgiveness"
https://youtu.be/qYJBxlpfg...

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 August, 03:35
I learned this last week. 3 followers/following just turned. They started with bullshit rhetoric, then started to become belligerent on people’s posts. I was a little taken back. I trust you Doq! Great advice. Wolves in sheep’s clothing for sure! 🙏

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 August, 03:26
Just listen to your Heart 💜

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
08 August, 03:23
Amen ❤️🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 03:03
We are all good.
Telegram is the worst.
Most show their true colors if you watch.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 August, 02:53
Amen

thanks Doq, Im glad you are addresing this ive noticed an uptick in strange postings on here that do not align. things like:
“asking us to take up arms”
“to fight because we cant wait for DJT”

unfollow, report, or call them out for bullshit
stat safe everyone it feels like thinfs are about to get weird 🙏❤️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 August, 12:29
Amen.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
08 August, 12:27
God uses numbers in extraordinary ways; mainly to speak to us and show His great power & glory. The Bible expresses His use of numbers in many ways; for example:

*The gematria of "CHRIST" is 555
The word "CHRIST" is found 555 times in the Bible

*There are 29 mountains mentioned in the Bible
The tallest mountain is Mt. Everest,
standing 29,029 feet
It's peak was first reached May 29, 1953
2+9+1+9+5+3 = 29

In the Bible, the number 17 represents "Overcoming". Example:
There are 17 promises "for those who overcome" spoken by Jesus in The Book of Revelation, speaking of the "end of the age".

Q = 17

I do believe "There are no coincidences."

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 11:19

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 August, 11:11
I use the greatest gift God has ever given me. Common sense!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 11:10
NOT the lil accounts, but some paytriots extensions of Project Mockingbird or grifters. I have never taken one freaking dime for my info and never freaking would. Again not the sweeties like Veronica, one for instance, I wanna hat matter of fact.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
08 August, 05:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 August, 11:08
AMEN PATRIOTS STAND AGAINST THE DECEIVERS OF SATAN PATRIOTS STAND TOGETHER WITH GOD FAMILY COUNTRY AND PRESIDENT TRUMP PERIOD !!! WWG1WGA WW

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 August, 11:07
Discernment:

Does this lead someone toward God through Jesus Christ? If so it is good. Does this lead someone away from God? This is bad. When in doubt, break it down. Are you being led toward or away from God with the information being presented.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 August, 07:13
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
If someone has to convince others that the devil doesn't exist, doesn't that mean he does exist?
Like the movie, "God's Not Dead" with Kevin Sorbo, excellent movie. The student had to prove God exists... in the end he told his professor if he had to prove he doesn't exist, which his professor proclaimed, then he does exist.

Don't drink The kool aid @DDKQNN
08 August, 11:02
WWG1WGA

Renee White @Rapnay
08 August, 10:58
discernment PERIOD