Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
Have you found the connection with certain Cement manufactoring companies? The bones are closer than you know. Several Q posts on this subject.
09:42 AM - Aug 08, 2021
In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
08 August, 09:59
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I have a question / comment.
I believe a lot of things. I believe I am 100% awake and have been all of my adult life. Learned about Lolita express long ago. Maybe 15 years ago. Initially found it hard to believe, but knew it was true at some point long before most people had even heard of it. However, some of the sickest things I see, I find hard to believe, because I can’t believe any human being could be so sick. I pray that the truth comes out, whatever it is…at the same time I’m afraid. Can this stuff really be true? Some other things - on laptops - it’s mind boggling that anyone could be so sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 10:17
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I am with you on that. It is beyond me to understand how someone can do these things. At the Bohemian Grove our Male Homosexual world leaders meet every year to perform satanic rituals one of which is where they put all their care hope and feelings into effagy form (they claim it is) and do a ritual sacrifice to get rid of them. Maybe this is part of it. It is at least a factor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
08 August, 10:24
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
blue blood remember ????? they are the offsprings of cain the sun of reptilian snake remember??? they are hybrids they are not humans this is why they want to change our DNA as well ...transhumanist agenda smart dust chemtrails mrna vaccines etc

I believe a lot of things. I believe I am 100% awake and have been all of my adult life. Learned about Lolita express long ago. Maybe 15 years ago. Initially found it hard to believe, but knew it was true at some point long before most people had even heard of it. However, some of the sickest things I see, I find hard to believe, because I can’t believe any human being could be so sick. I pray that the truth comes out, whatever it is…at the same time I’m afraid. Can this stuff really be true? Some other things - on laptops - it’s mind boggling that anyone could be so sick.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
08 August, 09:43
not yet i didn't search that 🤔🤔

08 August, 09:55
In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication
No part is wasted. Sick