Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
08 August, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
08 August, 09:42
In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication
Have you found the connection with certain Cement manufactoring companies? The bones are closer than you know. Several Q posts on this subject.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
I have a question / comment.
I believe a lot of things. I believe I am 100% awake and have been all of my adult life. Learned about Lolita express long ago. Maybe 15 years ago. Initially found it hard to believe, but knew it was true at some point long before most people had even heard of it. However, some of the sickest things I see, I find hard to believe, because I can’t believe any human being could be so sick. I pray that the truth comes out, whatever it is…at the same time I’m afraid. Can this stuff really be true? Some other things - on laptops - it’s mind boggling that anyone could be so sick.
09:59 AM - Aug 08, 2021
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Mit, click on at the bottom under it