Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 12:34
In general, are more people waking up or going back to sleep?

Why do you think that is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
08 August, 01:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
For every single person I know who is awake, there are 5 who are 100% clueless and have accepted pure trash Fake Biden.

Why? They have taken too long. There are a portion of American Patriots who have suffered beyond repair. There are a portion who haven't suffered so much but believe Trump has abandoned them and have given up all hope. This plan has taken too long. However, that isn't the worst part. To do it ALL in absolute darkness, keeping so many in the dark, could be the biggest issue.

I am willing to wait and hear from Donald John Trump himself. There are so many things to be explained to We, The mother fucking People. Many are not. Then there are my poor parents. My mom believes what we believe. My dad is as skeptical as they come. "How would they do this" he asks. No way to explain it.

This will be taking a fascinating turn soon enough. From there, 2 things....be ready to fight......stock up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
there is so much evidence that proves this ' trust the plan , white hats in control ,eat ya popcorn , this is a movie ' is a controlled py op . i was duped for about 1 month then critical thinking stepped in . and realised we just got mk ultra'd . if we step back do nothing and think someone guna save us then we will learn nothing and go about our ignorant ways .
01:49 AM - Aug 08, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Conjob19 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 August, 03:06
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Fake fact checkers say this is due to lighting.

No it isn't. Whoever is in control is showing that o'Biden is not the real Biden. I took the screen shots from a MSM interview of o'Biden

If you don't trust what is in front of your eyes then you will begin to doubt everything.

MSM has been wagging the dog for a long time. I believe the military is too as part of their operation to save the kids and to free us from the NWO.

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 August, 08:31
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
My greatest fear. What scares me the most is this......they have been trying to KILL us ALL. It's NEVER been MORE apparent. wE HAVE every RIGHT to join this fight. And all I can get is keep the faith and trust the plan.

Absolutely stunning to witness!